Do you fit into one of the following groups?
- Permanent Residents of Canada currently living in Manitoba
- Individuals who have been selected, inside of Manitoba, to become permanent residents and have been informed by a letter from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC, formerly CIC)
- Protected persons as defined in Section 95 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
- Temporary foreign worker and spouse (married or common law) or adult dependent (children 18 to 23 years old)
- Refugee claimant and spouse or adult dependent
- Canadian citizen – born in Canada, who presents as a newcomer and spouse or adult dependent
- Canadian citizen – naturalized
- Canadian citizen – by descent
- Spouse or adult dependent of a study permit holder but not the study permit holder themselves
Starting April 1st, 2017 we will only accept eligible applicants already residing in Manitoba. If you are still in your home country, you are welcome to use various resources and settlement information on our website. When you arrive in Manitoba, please register with us. We look forward to helping you settle in Manitoba!
If you have questions about your eligibility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can now register online. You will need to prepare a proof of eligibility documents. Click the button below to go to our registration page for full instructions.